We’re Here for You: COVID-19
Last Updated: March 30th, 2020
Our goal is to help you stay calm and confident despite current market conditions. We understand during periods of market volatility or disappointing performance, some investors might be thinking about abandoning their strategy. We want to remind clients that your investment strategy is a long-term approach and shouldn’t be changed in response to a short-term dip in the performance. However, we’re closely monitoring the markets and we will adjust portfolios if necessary.
- March 24 – A Test of Our Resolve
- March 20 – Road to Recovery Playbook by LPL Research
- March 18 – A Clear Vision of Financial Goals
- March 13 – Managing volatility and Looking for Some Green Shoots
- March 10 – Market Update
- March 4 – COVID-19 Your Health and Wealth – by Josh Klinger, JD, AAMS®
- February 27 – A Couple of Things on My Mind Today – By Burt Peake, Jr.
- February 25 – February Market Update
- February 25 – The Coronavirus is Spreading
- February 13 – A Closer Look at February
- February 7 – Does a lower January have bears smiling?
- January 29 – January viral outbreak ends period of market calm
- We’re taking steps to minimize any potential impact to our clients as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and maximize our efforts to keep our team and family safe
- Our administrative team and most of our advisors are still working in the office (some working from home, several others working at our other TVAMP locations and keeping a safe distance apart.) We will let you know if this changes.
- Our operating hours are still Monday – Thursday 8 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 8 AM – 4:00 PM
- We will be calling one day in advance to confirm appointments. If you’d rather conduct your scheduled appointment over the phone, just let us know.
- You can reach our team at (865) 226-9982 or via our generic email inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org (we will forward it to the appropriate advisor or admin ASAP).
- You can find your advisor’s email addresses and secure form on their individual page.
- We count on the LPL Research blog for the latest market news
- Dealing with Market Volatility (VIDEO) | LPL Financial
Other Economic Analysis
- Things to do While Staying In(vested) – Thoughts from the TVAMP team
Stay in Touch with TVAMP
Follow us on your favorite social media platforms for up to the minute developments