Last Updated: August 10th, 2020
Our goal is to help you stay calm and confident despite current market conditions. We understand during periods of market volatility or disappointing performance, some investors might be thinking about abandoning their strategy. We want to remind clients that your investment strategy is a long-term approach and shouldn’t be changed in response to a short-term dip in the performance. However, we’re closely monitoring the markets and we will adjust portfolios if necessary.
CARES Act Details
- April 3 – CARES Act Small Business & Employer FAQ
- March 31 – Key Provisions of the CARES Act
- March 30 – What’s in the $2 Trillion Relief Package?
Opportunities for Your Money
- May 4 – Could These Market Pullbacks Be Opportunities?
- April 29 – Financial Planning Strategies to Deploy in Uncertain Markets – By Jill Bertke, CFP®
- April 15 – WBIR Reports: Stimulus Check Spending Interview with Jeff Foster, CFP®
- March 27 – Opportunities we see for investors (email)
- August 6th – Positive Territory
- June 5 – Looking Forward
- May 28 – The Ripple Effect on our Housing Economy
- May 26 – Better Times Are Coming
- May 8 – Nowhere To Go But Up
- May 1 – Hats off to Public Service Workers During the Coronavirus
- April 23 – How We Respond Matters
- April 9 – A Unique Economic Situation
- March 24 – A Test of Our Resolve
- March 18 – A Clear Vision of Financial Goals
- March 13 – Managing volatility and Looking for Some Green Shoots
- March 4 – COVID-19 Your Health and Wealth – by Josh Klinger, JD, AAMS®
- February 27 – A Couple of Things on My Mind Today – By Burt Peake, Jr.
- February 25 – The Coronavirus is Spreading
- February 13 – A Closer Look at February
- February 7 – Does a lower January have bears smiling?
- January 29 – January viral outbreak ends period of market calm
- We count on the LPL Research blog for the latest market news
- June 2nd – 2020 in Charts
- May 6 – Remembering the Flash Crash of 2010
- April 6 – Investing with Confidence for the Long Term
- March 31 – Examining Bear Market Bounces
- March 26 – Making Sense of Skyrocketing Jobless Claims
- March 23 – Time in the Market vs. Timing the Market
- March 20 – Road to Recovery Playbook
- March 19 – Stocks approach 2009 Valuations vs. Bonds
- March 18 – How quickly can stocks recover from COVID-19?
- March 17 – Road to Recovery Playbook
- March 10 – March Market Update
- February 25 – February Market Update
- Dealing with Market Volatility (VIDEO) | LPL Financial
- April 29 – MFS “A History of Recoveries”
- April 6 – Franklin Templeton “5 Things You Need to Know to Ride Out a Volatile Stock Market”
- March 13 – First Trust “Reasons to be Positive About the US Coronavirus Fight”
- Staying Calm and Positive During Trying Times
- Staying Productive While Working From Home
- Things to do While Staying In(vested)
- Our operating hours are still Monday – Thursday 8 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday 8 AM – 4:00 PM
- Our administrative team and most of our advisors are working in our offices (social distancing, sanitizing, some working from home, some working at our other locations).
- Our technology is running smoothly.
- We will be calling one day in advance to confirm appointments. If you’d rather conduct your scheduled appointment over the phone or virtually, just let us know.
- You can reach our team at (865) 226-9982 or via our generic email inbox: email@example.com (we will forward it to the appropriate advisor or admin ASAP).
- You can find your advisor’s email addresses and secure form on their individual page.
Stay in Touch with TVAMP
Follow us on your favorite social media platforms for up to the minute developments