Knoxville-Based Financial Planning and Investment Management
It takes time, experience, and research to plan for your financial future. Are you ready to take the guesswork out of managing your assets? By partnering with TVAMP, you can fully commit to your financial goals.
- We want to help you live the best life possible with the resources you’ve acquired.
- Individuals and families choose to work with us to develop financial plans pointed in the direction of what matters most to them. A TVAMP financial advisor becomes your financial coach, advising you on which actions to take and when.
- We assess your financial well-being, investments, contributions, and measure your progress frequently. This flower outlines our ongoing financial planning process.
Questions we will ask:
- What are your financial concerns?
- When would you like to retire?
- If something were to happen to you, would your family be financially stable?
- What do you expect from your financial advisor?
Custom plans can be created for a one-time cost, a retainer fee, or for ongoing planning and advice, we can build the cost into your investment management fee.
- Our top priority is to help you organize, protect, and grow your money. We enable you to take calculated risks rather than focusing on hot trends.
- Individuals and families hire us to help them manage their investments because we take the necessary time to truly understand their financial situation before offering advice, and we always put clients’ best interests above our own.
- This triangle is the “hierarchy of investor needs.” We believe establishing a healthy emotional relationship with investing (the very bottom level) is the first step to pursuing your long-term investment goals. Then, we can move up to the next concern.
Questions we may ask:
- Is it more important for your account to grow or to provide income?
What investments have you owned in the past and what was your experience like when owned them?
- Are you willing to accept more volatility with your investments for greater growth potential, or do you prefer a slower, steadier pace?
Investment management is usually only one piece of your overall financial plan; however, we do offer this as a singular service without detailed planning. Instead of up-front commissions, our annual management cost is a small percentage fee based on the value of the investments we manage for you. Our fee is designed to change your life, not ours.