- This event has passed.
FULL – A “Wee” Bit of Fun – Golf Clinic & Best Ball Scramble Tournament
April 21 @ 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
We’ve partnered with Bo Harris and Williams Creek Golf Course to offer a golf tournament & clinic!
*Best Ball Scramble*
Grab bags for all golfers!
Spots are limited, sign up today!
11:30 AM – 12:30 AM clinic taught by Bo Harris, Member of the U.S. Golf Teachers Federation
12:30 PM Lunch in the club’s banquet room
1:30 PM Tournament Tee-Off
Prizes and refreshments afterwards!
In the event of inclement weather, rain check date will be April 28th.
Sign up for the clinic, the tournament, or both using the forms below or call us (865) 226-9982.
Bo Harris is a USGTF Certified Teaching Professional and Certified First Tee Coach with the First Tee of Greater Knoxville. Currently Head of Instruction at Williams Creek Golf Course, Bo has been teaching golf since 2010. He has coached several teams such as Team Florida in the Special Olympic National Games, several middle and high school teams, and has worked with numerous college players. Bo Harris offers private lessons both indoor and outdoor.
If you’re viewing this on a mobile device, the date, time & place may appear below these forms:
- Since this event is the same day as the Orange & White game, be sure to avoid UT campus if possible and leave early in case of traffic!
- If you’re participating in the clinic please arrive by 11:00am
- If you’re only participating in the tournament, please arrive at the latest by 1:00 pm – unless you’d like to each lunch with us as well!
- Everyone is invited to lunch! (in between clinic and tournament)
- Water will be provided
- Beer will be available for purchase at the pro shop