- This event has passed.
Building Wealth 101
August 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Live Invested in Your Finances
“Wealth after all is a relative thing since he that has little and wants less is richer than he that has much and wants more.”
-Charles Caleb Colton
This workshop is ideal for local young professionals, beginner investors, or college graduates.
Join us at this educational event to learn more about saving, spending & investing wisely.
- How to talk finances with family & spouse
- When to begin investing
- Types of investment accounts
- How to spend wisely
- Understanding debt and credit scores
- Understanding compounding
- Investing 101: Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs
- What to do with bonus & inheritances
- Financial planning 101
- Buying cars & houses
Guest Speaker: Cameron Cowden, CIMA®, CRPC® OppenheimerFunds VP, Sr. Advisor Consultant
**If you’re viewing this on a mobile device, date, time and place may appear below**
TVAMP is not affiliated with OppenheimerFunds.